Opting out of Zoom Phone SMS and using a third-party provider
Last Updated :
Zoom Phone has the ability to integrate with your current SMS provider.
- Account owner or admin privileges
- Zoom Phone license
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and detail the following;
- Subject line: Opt out of Zoom Phone SMS to third party provider
- Phone numbers that you would like to enable
- NNID (Net Number ID) of your SMS provider. You will need to obtain this prior to opening a ticket with Zoom.
- Signed LOA from your new SMS provider (contact your provider for the LOA)
- Include the following verbiage:
I (insert your name) authorize the SMS to be disabled from our Zoom Phone account and released to the provider of my choosing.
- Once the email is sent, a member of the porting team will confirm receipt and advise once work has been completed.
Need some help from other Zoom users? Join the 70K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating with your peers and get answers to your questions.