Fanvil X6 Auto-Provisioning Guide
Last Updated :
This guide is ONLY for Fanvil X6 Auto-Provisioning.
The successful deployment of auto-provisioning allows users to enable the service of VoIP devices instantly by several simple clicks without tons of hand-on operations.
This article covers:
- Fanvil X6 device
If your Fanvil X6 is a brand new (out-of-box) phone, skip the factory reset and proceed to Fanvil X6 Auto-Provisioning Setup.
If your Fanvil X6 is a used phone or you are not sure, you will first need to reset the existing configuration to factory default via the phone GUI as follows:
On your phone, press Menu, then Advanced to access the advanced menu.
Note: You will be prompted to enter the password to enter the interface. The default Password is 123.
Select Factory Reset from the Advanced menu and press OK.
From the Reset to Default menu, select Clear All and confirm it is Enabled by pressing the right arrow navigation key.
- Press OK to complete factory reset.
- Proceed to the next section.
On your phone, press Menu then Status and make note of the IPv4 address.
- Open your web browser and enter the <IPv4 address> from Step 1 to access the configuration page.
- Log in using the factory default Username and Password as shown below.
- User: admin
- Password: admin
- Set Protocol Type to HTTPS
- Set Update Mode to Update After Reboot
- Configuration File Name to $mac.cfg
- Enter Server Address as https://provfp.zoom.us/api/v2/pbx/provisioning/Fanvil/x6.
Note: You can also check on the web interface under System > Information and verify if the related SIP Account displays as Registered.
Need some help from other Zoom users? Join the 70K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating with your peers and get answers to your questions.