How to Rename a Zoom Room with MDM
Last Updated :
If you have enrolled a Zoom Room in an MDM solution, you have the option to easily rename your Zoom Room from the Zoom web portal.
- Zoom Room Device is in Supervised Mode
- Zoom Room Device is enrolled in an MDM service
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal and navigate to Room Management.
- Click Zoom Rooms, then click Devices.
- Click the three-dotted icon to the right of a device that is enrolled in an MDM service, then click Rename.
- Enter the name you would like the device to have, then click Save to finish the change.
Need some help from other Zoom users? Join the 70K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating with your peers and get answers to your questions.