Recovering a deleted phone number
Last Updated :
Accidentally deleted numbers or previously owned numbers you’d like to get back can be investigated, and the majority of the time, recovered by the Zoom porting team.
- Account owner or admin privileges
- The numbers you want to recover
Draft an email to email@example.com, include the following;
- Email subject line: Number Recovery
- Your Zoom account number
- The numbers that are involved
- Brief explanation of how the numbers were removed from your account (deleted on accident/removed as not needed etc.)
A Zoom team member will confirm receipt, review the request, and attempt to recover the numbers.
- There is a small window for number recovery. Once a number is removed/deleted from your account, after 30 days, it will be made available to other Zoom customers.
- When changing your main company number, you can choose to replace the number while keeping the old main company number.
Need some help from other Zoom users? Join the 70K+ other members in the Zoom Community! Login with your Zoom account credentials and start collaborating with your peers and get answers to your questions.